Everyone poops.

16. November 2006

Nothing special today

Today I went for a walk and I saw a little store named "Angelo". It looked quite nice so I went in to see what they've got there. There were two women working and there were some chairs. Everything seemed like a normal hairdresser's shop. So I sat on a chair and waited for my turn. Then one of the women came to me and asked me what cut I'd like to have. I told her that I'd just wanted my hair cut a little bit. She took the scissors and began to cut my hair. I didn't even notice that the second women tied me to the chair so that I couldn't move anymore. And when I noticed it, it was too late. The first woman stuck the scissors in my head and opened it (my head) with it. I felt like my brain was jumping out of my head and that's what actually happened. I was crying like hell, there's been blood all over the place and my brain was dancing a waltz in front of me. After that the second woman took a hooker and stuck it in the right side of my mouth. The hook was hanging on a rope which the woman pulled as hard as she could. Now I've got a never ending smile on my face. Afterwards she glued some hair to the hole on my head.
So here I am without a brain but with a stupid smile and a new haircut.

3 Kommentar(e):

Lou hat gesagt…

Autsch ;)
Das Ergebnis kann sich ja trotz klaffender Wunde sehen lassen.

ähm in English....the result is ok, instead of wounds in the head (?)

Sevi hat gesagt…

Ich glaube, das mit dem Englisch lassen wir lieber, nicht wahr? :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice story =)
sounds very reliable :)

Noam.