Everyone poops.

9. November 2006

English please!

Here we go with something completely different. Because from now on I'll (at least try to) make every post once in German and once in English so that I can have even more readers and reach the domination of the world even faster. Oops, did I say this out loud? ... Simply forget what I just said and now have fun with your dictionaries.
Let's start with this one:
Right now I'm eating this wonderful chocolate with chili flavour. It's simply fantastic. First you just taste the chocolate but at the end you feel the chili coming stronger and stronger. Even when you've eaten the chocolate you can still taste it. The publicity works very well because there was as good as no chocolate left in the chocolate (!) shop.


Okay, this post will be English only because I'm too lazy to translate it.
But therefor I bought a jacket. It's anthracite!

2 Kommentar(e):

Anonym hat gesagt…

Finally u'r doing it in Eglish :)
keep it that way =)
Noam.

Sevi hat gesagt…

And everything just for you :D
Thanks